Thursday, June 10, 2010

100th Blog Post: anniversary-style

This is my 100th post...
and today is the 75th Anniversary of Alcoholics Anonymous being founded.

So I'm taking up this pointless white space, on an ambiguous blog, in an abyss of internet chaos, to say thank you.

Tackling something like alcoholism was a ballsy move and I commend you, Bill & Bob, for having some big cojones. An estimated 2 million members is nothin to sneeze at

(Sunrise at Tahoe)

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
-Gandhi



2 comments:

Jessabeth said...

sometimes after I post & read yours I feel like Ron White at Thanksgiving. Ca n'est pas plus d'importance.
Happy (45 minutes) Early Birthday!

Katie Ann said...

Thanks :)
But I don't get the Ron White reference and I don't speak french minus thinking it says something like "not more important"?