Friday, March 20, 2009

I Wish

Amidst the stress of finals and the fever of my sickness this week I came to a realization -
if a genie granted me three wishes I am fairly confident one of those wishes would be to dance like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

It was a blurry morning as I faded in and out of sweaty, sick, sleep, that I sat up straight in bed and decided this. I'm pretty sure a lot of my problems would be solved if I could dance like that.

Don't ask me what my other two wishes would be. Those are top secret.

Springtime is curling its warm body around our little coastal town lately. I feel like we barely got to spend time with winter. I already miss fog and rain. How am I supposed to be my usual depressive & cynical self when the sun is out?
My windows are open and there's a light breeze. Small purple petals from the dangling wisteria are falling like snow.
I guess spring isn't all that bad...

No comments: